3 EME Centre Bhopal Relation Bharti 2017-2018: 1 Jan – 28 Jan: Latest News, Result, Contact Number, Pin Code, Recruitment Rally (www 3eme centre Bhopal com): Recruitment Rally under Unit HQ quota will be held at the centre from 01 Jan 2018 to 28 Jan 2018 for son of War Widow/ Widows/ Ex-servicemen/ servicemen and own brother of Service/ Ex-Servicemen for Sol (GD), Sol Tdn and Sl Clk (SD)/ SKT (EME relation only) and open category for outstanding sportsmen against Sol (GD) vacancy.
3 EME Centre Bhopal Relation Bharti 2017-2018: 1 Jan – 28 Jan
3 EME Centre Bhopal Relation Bharti Eligible candidates are required to report at Junction of 3 EME center, Bhopal at 0500h on 01 January 2018. However, eligible sportsmen for an open category to report on 20 Dec 2017 for screening test along with requisite documents.
Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on the inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to visit and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of a hand.
Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is now acceptable and the candidate will be barred from the further screening.
Tentative Schedule of recruitment rally of 3 EME Centre Bhopal Relation Bharti being conducted from 01 Jan 2018 to 28 Jan 2018 is as under –
- Pre-document check.
- Physical fitness test.
- Detailed document check.
- Physical Measurement test.
- Prep of recruits master data sheet (RMDS)
- Medical Examination
- Prep and issue of Admit Card
- Common Entrance Exam on 28 Jan 2018.
Following priorities will be given as laid down in integrated HQ of MoD (Army) Letter no. 62563/Rtg 5(OR)(A) at 12 September 2007, 21 April 2009, 62506/Rtg 5(OR)(A) dated 23 November 2010 and 62535/Rtg 5(OR)(A) dated 03 January 2011. Below give are priorities for 3 EME Centre Bhopal Relation Bharti.
- Priority 1 – (Own Rent/Corps) (Battle Casualty/ Liberalized Family Pension)
- One son of War widow in receipt of Liberalized Family Pension to include a legally adopted son.
- Real brother of a battle casualty who marries the widow of Battle Casualty.
- One son-in-law of Battle Casualty having no son to include husband of a legally adopted daughter.
- One real brother of unmarried Battle Casualty.
- Priority 2 – (Own Rent/Corps) (Disability Pensioners/ Special Family Pensioners)
- In respect of Servicemen who die in harness, one son/ one legally adopted a son or one real brother (if the servicemen in unmarried) where the widow/ NOK is in receipt of Special Family Pension.
- One son/ one legally adopted the son of Ex-Servicemen of one real brother (if the Ex-Servicemen is Unmarried, in receipt of Disability pension more than 20% and the disability is attributed to aggravated by Military Service.)
- Priority 3 – (Own Rent/Corps) (Serving/ Ex-Servicemen)
- One son of servicemen who die in harness to include legally adopted son whose death is not attributed to Military service.
- One of the serving/ ex-servicemen to include legally adopted son
- One brother of Servicemen/ Ex-Servicemen. Get more info of Indian Army Bharti 2018 here.