Indian Army Electrical Engineer Jobs 2018: Electrician Recruitment, Eligibility, Fees, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, State Wise Vacancy, Merit List: Notification from the Indian army, the government of India and monster of defence is inviting the candidates who are holding the electrical engineering skill. There are thousands of candidates waiting to access this opportunity & got for Indian Army Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2017so it is a good opportunity for those who are searching the jobs in Indian Army. And it is latest and exciting information for an unemployed person.
Indian Army Electrical Engineer Jobs 2018: Electrician Recruitment
Number of vacant posts: The Indian Army hiring the candidates for various posts, totally they fixed 196 vacant posts and they allocate 22 vacant posts for electrical engineers. So the electrical engineers can apply this post through online to get the perfect job for your future life.
District wise seats: They provide 22 seats to the candidates in all over the districts in India. So the candidates can apply this post no matter wherever you are living in this country. It is one of the best choices for those who are holding up the bachelor of degree in the stream of electrical engineering with decent marks for Indian Army Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2018.
Indian Army Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2018 Qualifications for Test
Candidates must have the minimum education qualification in BE or B.tech in the electrical department and they must hold the bachelor engineering degree from the government certified university of colleges. Exam dates: After the registration process the candidates waiting to know about their exam dates.
So the Indian army understands the candidate’s eagerness and releases the exam dates through online mode. The electrical engineering recruitment examination will be held on the last week of July
Indian Army Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2018, Eligibility, Fees, Age
The candidates can apply the Indian army electrical engineering posts through online mode.
- The candidates must visit the official website of an Indian army before the last date of closing application date.
- And you will see the registration page so click on that option to register your details
- And you need to enter your details what the screen asked to you on the screen
- After that uploading the details like government-issued ID, biodata, and your passport size photograph, signature.
- After entering the details you have to recheck them and if you got any mistakes just enter the right details.
- And pay the registration fees through online with the help of your credit card, debit card or internet banking
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the registration process.
- Now you successfully applied the Indian army electrical engineering post. For more news about Indian Army Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2018, Eligibility, Fees, Age click here -> Indian Army Bharti 2018.