For Officers, Clerk, GD, Female Soldiers, Engineers, Height For General Duty, Technical & CDS: Check Indian Army Eligibility Criteria 2018 For Technical, Officer and Others. When talking about Eligibility Criteria in Indian Army, the very first thing comes to mind is “What Is Age Limit for Indian Army Bharti In 2018?” And, unfortunately, that has not a straight answer. Reason being – for Different Trades or Categories, Age Limit in Indian Army is totally different. So first we need to confirm the trade out of GD, Technica, Clerk, Officer, JCO, Sports etc. Thereafter we should go for checking proper age limit Criteria. Below given tables will help you know about Qualifications for Indian Army Sports Bharti 2018 as well.
Check Indian Army Eligibility Criteria 2018 For Technical, Officers, Age
Indian army is the biggest component of the armed force that was formed in 1947. Now they hire the candidates Came in the range of Physical as well as mental Eligibility in various fields. On the other hand, they hiring the candidates based on the Eligibility Age limitations of 2018 norms. So the minimum age limit is 18 and the maximum age limit is 27 to join the Indian army. And the age limit varies from different kinds of posts like the candidates who have 18 to 21 yrs they are intersecting Indian Army Eligibility Criteria for the general soldier, 18 to 23 yrs candidates eligible for technical department, storekeeper, and clerk, soldier nursing assistant, tradesman. And the Eligibility Age limitations in 2018 of 20 to 25 yrs eligible for engineer postings and catering.
www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Application Form | Registration Eligibility 2018
Each and every field the Indian Army Eligibility | educational qualification 2018 is most important one to the Indian army department also fixed some educational qualification. And the minimum qualification is SSC and HSC with 50% marks. Indian Army Question Paper 2018 available for preparations.
Indian Army Eligibility Criteria (In Hindi): New Age Limit In [Jan] 2018
In order to State Wise Indian Army Recruitment Odisha 2018 the best candidates, there are sets of physical standards formed by Indian army eligibility Department. So the physical test qualification is beaded on the candidate’s height, weight, and chest.
- The candidates must hold the 167 Cm Height
- And the weight should not be less than 50Kg.
- And the most important one is chest range so the candidates should not qualify who are having the less than 77Cm.
Indian Army Eligibility 2018 – Bharti Qualification Details | Age | Height
The recruiting Indian Army 2018 Eligibility the candidates for various posts such as
- The candidate must be qualified for the GD who has more than 45% marks in matriculation and 32% in each subject in 10th.
- 50% marks enough in HSC and SSC for the soldier post.
- For clerk and storekeeper posting candidates should have Eligibility – 50% and 40% marks in each subject of 12th
- For soldier nursing assistant, the candidates must study in the stream of biology
- For soldier tradesman, post-Indian Army Bharti eligibility, 10th pass, ITI and 8th pass candidates can eligible.
- Students may also go through Indian Army Result 2018 | Merit List. Wait you also want to put your views about Army Bharti? Don’t worry, we welcome them. Just comment below your opinions about For Officers, Clerk, GD, Female Soldiers, Engineers, Height For General Duty, Technical & CDS: Indian Army Eligibility Criteria (In Hindi): New Age Limit & we’ll reply back. Also read about latest Army Rally Exam Dates in 2018.