Indian Army Recruitment Tripura 2018 | www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Rally Bharti News and भारतीय सेना भर्ती त्रिपुरा २०१८ official updates to check out online: Zonal Headquarter for northeast states is situated in Shillong and oversights five army recruiting offices. These offices will organise the Indian Army Recruitment Tripura 2018 at various districts of the state.
Indian Army Recruitment Tripura 2018 | www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Rally
The rally venue and details will be delivered to candidates in the notification which will definitely be revealed one month before. Every year, the AROs manipulates a number recruitment rallies and next year, ARO expected to reflect the same inclination. Indian Army Rally will be organised in some mandatory steps that a participant to has to pass to join the Indian Army.
In the beginning of the Indian Army Recruitment Tripura 2018, the arrangers will have a look at the documents of the participant. Along with the documents verification, the admit card will also be verified and it is mandatory for all candidates to bear.
If all recruitment documents are correct, then the aspirant will be permitted to enter the place where the Recruitment rally will be flagged off. Below we have provided what are documents required for the same.
Then comes the physical test – a running of 1600 metres which has to be completed within a given time deadline. Contestants qualifying the physical will then have to appear for Indian Army Recruitment Tripura 2018 measurement test in which all the chest, weight, height etc. measurements should match with the norms and requirements of the authority. After that, a medical test will be held.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Headmasters/ Schools/ College Principals.
- A mark sheet/ certificate for educational qualification confirmation from a recognised board.
- A residence certificate is required with the signature of Tehsildar / SDM/ State Government.
- SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gorkha and Gurjar must possess a caste certificate which is to be signed by the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM and for the rest, it can be from village sarpanch.
- If the son of the Widows/ serving soldier/ Ex-serviceman and War Widows then a relationship certification must be carried at the Indian Army Recruitment Tripura 2018 rally authorised by Records Office.
- A character cert. issued by the Municipal Corporation/ village sarpanch/ Police not later than six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph approved by the District Administration/ Village sarpanch if a candidate is below 21 years of age within six months earlier.