A Recruitment Rally is scheduled to be organised at Shivaji Stadium, the Maratha LIRC Belgaum on 29 May 2018 for Soldier [General Duty], 30 May 2018 for Solider [Tradesman] and 31 May 2018 for Soldier [Clerk]. Screening of Outstanding Sportsmen Candidates [Soldier General Duty Only] Scheduled to be held on 28 May 2018. Eligible Candidates are advised to report to this Regiment Centre on the specified date on 0600 hrs to participate in recruitment rally.
Maratha Light Infantry Recruitment 2018, LIRC Belgaum Rally Bharti
Age Limit: The age limit of candidates as per trade/ category on the first day of recruitment rally should be as under:-
|Trade/ Category||Age Limit||Date of Birth|
|Not Before||Not Later Than|
|Sol GD||17 Yrs 06 Months to 21 Yrs||29 May 1997||28 Nov 2000|
|Sol TDN||17 Yrs 06 Months to 23 Yrs||30 May 1995||29 Nov 2000|
|Sol CLK (SD)||17 Yrs 06 Months to 23 Yrs||31 May 1995||30 Nov 2000|
Education Qualifications: The education qualification required for enrollment in the Army against Unit HQ Quota is as under:-
|Sol GD||10th/ Matric/ SSLC Pass and Equivalent with Minimum 45% marks in aggregate and 33% marks in each subject at Matric/10th/SSLC Level. Persons having higher education need not have 45% marks in Matric|
|Sol Tdn||Matric/ 10th/ SSLC Simple Pass (Chef, Tailor, Painter & Decorator, Dresser & Steward)|
|Sol Tdn (Musician)|| Matric/ 10th SSLC Simple Pass
(Candidate should be good in music aptitude)
|Sol Clk (SD)||(i) Class 12th Pass with minimum 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate
(ii) If the candidate has passed in English but no Maths/ Accts/ Book keeping as subject in 12th, he should have passed class 10th, with minimum 50% marks in Maths/ Accts/ Book Keeping. Similarly, if candidate has passed Maths/ Accts/ Book Keeping subject but no English, he should have passed class 10th with minimum 50% marks in English.
(iii) Even if a candidate is graduate or having a higher education percentage arks secure in class XII be applicable towards his eligibility.
4. This recruitment rally is for Army Personnel wards only to include sons of war widow/ Widow/ Servicemen/ Ex-servicemen (Army) and real brothers of Battle Casualties/ Servicemen/ Ex-servicemen of Army. Candidates should report for recruitment rally along with their relationship certificate (As per new format) duly signed by concerned record offices.
5. Screening for recruitment of Sol Clk cat will be held only for wards of serving and ex-servicemen belonging to the Maratha Light Infantry only.
6. Candidates are cautioned of touts who could mislead them and also not to hand over any documents and certificates to any touts.
- All candidates appearing during the recruitment rally are advised to bring original Education Certificate, Relationship Certificate, Caste/ Community Certificate,, Character Certificate, School Leaving Certificate, Nativity/ Permanent Residence Certificate, Conduct Certificate duly signed by SP, NCC, Certificate (If applicable), Unmarried certificate, all other relevant documents and 15 passport size photographs.
- Army Enrolment being a central govt organisation, all documents are required to be in Hindi or English language.
- No relationship/ Sports certificates are required for candidates applying in Musician Category.
Here we will update every kind of information related to the Army Bharti in the first month of 2018. Also, check recruitment schedule of Maratha Light Infantry Recruitment 2018, LIRC Belgaum Rally Bharti.